Friday, September 20, 2002
Ahahah... funky stuff! I finally turned my senior shirt order form in.. using the name "Suzi" -_-;.. yeayea.. I couldn't think of a name so I put my german name on it. The girl's t-shirt is black with pink words that say "So many guys, so little worthy." Umm.. yea. Dang I'm sleepy.. school gives us way too much work! I don't even have time to do all my college applications. OH!! Did I tell you what happened to my transcript and how stupid Gwinnett County School System is? Well see.. for some idiotic reason my physics grade for first semester was lowered to a 100, when it was supposed to be a 104 (whoops i need to tell my counselor 104 not 102). My music theory grade was lowered BOTH semesters.. from a 109 to a 100 and from a 105 to a 100. Idiotic!! That made my average drop to like 93.76 (or so Mr. Howard says.. freaky how he has my average memorized and I don't :D) so I couldn't get into National Honors Society. Ms. Ault says I can join once they fix it to be 94.3something I think. So my college applications aren't finished for that reason too. I can't write my rank or my average. Early Action/Decision is kinda dumb to have to be sent in by November 1 because some people (like me) is taking the SAT in October.. meaning we won't get our scores until after the due date. Sooo I won't get a chance at Early Action/Decision and save a few 100 bucks on application fee. Idjits they are! These standarized tests piss me off. Some people REALLY are just bad test takers. I make careless mistakes all over the place or my mind goes blank. When people ask me to explain things, I do just fine! Someone told us that "gifted" level students do worse on multiple choice and t/f tests than they do on short answer or explanation tests, because we can make wrong things or not as good answers correct or better than "the best answer" through our weird logic. -_-;.. sucks huh? anyway.. enough of my rant, time to try to get past page 1 in Heart of Darkness. byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment