Sunday, May 12, 2002

im censoring this as i feel a bit childish for having said certain things in highschool ;p I want to cover some of it up before I make the new Korean blog ;D -9/3/08

Heh.. I'm going crazy indeed.. I thought I knew what I wanted. Screw that thought. Back to my strange world of being clueless..


Everyone keeps .. you know about that -edited- thing. Why?..
"You two make a cute couple" - Why?
"Give him a chance" -Why? Do you even know if he likes me?
"Do you like him? A tiny bit maybe?" - I DONT KNOW.. Stop asking..
"Aww look at them, they flirt all the time!" - ...
"I think he does like you, why don't you guys try going out sometime?" - Do you ACTUALLY know he does? Stop freakin saying that if its just what you "THINK"

damnit.

Thing bout mike. I don't know about him anymore either. I don't even know if I want to send that letter I showed rhy and patricia. But it'll be horrible to not write anything back. What the hell is going on?

Lately I've been blowing up at everyone. Blew up at betty yesterday bout prom kinda.. sorry.. Blew up at rhy yesterday about the mud.. sorry.. Rather just not talk to anyone now. It's much easier. Won't make anyone else mad. Go back to what my big brother calls me all the time, anti-social.

Yes I know just about no one reads this. I felt like typing this up. Getting it out at least onto something else tahn my freakin head. Wow I just noticed.. my new winamp list.. lovely slow.. sad.. songs. Maybe I can look back later in life to this blog and see if I've changed any. Or if I'm still like this. Can't make up my mind. Horrible person who yells at her friends. Or maybe look back at this and laugh at myself. See how stupid I was..

ultimate thing rhy seems to have picked up from drew that she hates so much: *shrugs*

No comments: