Helllllloo!
Ah.. Taking BUDGEY's idea. Oh well! Anywayz.. Ok lets see.. If you dont know already, Merle is the coolest character on the Vision of Escaflowne. Merle is even cooler than the so called Neo Pink Bunny-- psst visit her page at ~> http://homepages.go.com/~phoenix_flare/ . You can visit my page at http://www.angelfire.com/ga/AnimationPlace/ , yea i know.. it kinda sux right now, but o well, I dont have as much time as other ppl have to waste doing my webpage. Ok.. lessee.. Im a sophomore... Im Taiwanese... and thas all you need to know. Ahhhhh! I left my english book im in last class at school! I have an essay due tomorrow and 2 other hws i need to do for that class! AHHH IM DOOMED! I NEED THAT BOOK!!! AHHHH... ok now u can see im crazy and probably will never ever come back to read my rantings. Oh well, too bad for you, there might be some useful info on this page in the future and u'll just hafta miss it. NEWAYZ.. thas all 4 now! Laterz~
MERLE
ok.. ya i know.. that was kinda lame..
No comments:
Post a Comment